Thursday, May 30, 2013

Struggles

I need to preface this post by saying that I know I am not facing infertility, nor do I know the agony of what it is like to struggle for years and years to have a baby, looking month after month at negative pregnancy tests. What I do know, though, is what it is like to struggle with the aftermath of a miscarriage, going through a D&C, having in office procedures, outpatient surgery, and also being "benched" for a few extra months due time timing conflicts, all while getting news on what feels like a daily basis about yet another friend being pregnant. No matter what the struggle is to get pregnant or stay pregnant, it is still a struggle to the person or couple going through it.

I came across this article today on a forum I am a part of and felt compelled to share it. I think it takes a very honest look at the emotions that are coupled with the struggles to become pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment